After lunch (own expense), your tour continues towards Fredensborg, where the Queen's summer residence of Fredensborg Palace is attractively located in the middle of a lovely park, bordering the idyllic Esrum Lake.
The next highlight on your tour is Frederiksborg Castle, built by King Christian IV in 1601 - 1625. This pearl of history, built in magnificent Renaissance style with a touch of baroque, is now a national historical museum, containing treasures of painting, tapestry, porcelain, silver and furniture.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Kronborg Castle, Denmark
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees to Frederiksborg Castle and Kronborg Castle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- practical shoes recommended
- Sandwiches, coffee and water available for purchase
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: garyrgeller, December 2016
This trip is very well organized. It starts on time, the guide is very good and interested in his topic and very informative. The main sights are fantastic. The guide even organizes a lunch to be bought and brought on the bus to save time for sightseeing.
The scenery up to the sights are almost as interesting as the castle and palaces.
A trip well worth taking.
Reviewed by: KHanlon78, October 2016
Great time - loved our guide and the tour!