Chicago Lunch Cruise
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Relax with a beverage or tour the ship's three climate-controlled decks. Watching the boat cast-off from one of the observation decks is a great way to start your afternoon cruise.
When you are ready to begin lunch, order your meal from the menu of celebrity chef inspired entrees. Bring an appetite as the food is delicious, plentiful and prepared freshly to your specifications.
Throughout the cruise DJ entertainment sets the mood...Enjoy a wide range of music, from classic jazz to contemporary favorites.
Return to the pier relaxed and refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
- Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad
- Whipped Goat Cheese and Crostini
- Crab and Mussel Gratin
- Romesco Crusted Salmon
- Maple and Mustard Glazed Chicken
- Cauliflower Steak
- Duo of Sorbet
- Odyssey Signature Bread Pudding
- Mountain Berry Shortcake
- Chocolate Decadent Cake
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Monday- Friday : Departs 1:00pm (June 17th –March 31st)
Saturdays: Departs 1:00pm ( April 1-March 31st)
Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rare event of a schedule change, you will be contacted with updated information.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chicago Lunch Cruise
- 2-hour lunch cruise
- 3-course meal with coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Local taxes and fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- A waiter will take your individual order after your party is seated. You may request that your lunch be served immediately or that your meal be served at a more leisurely pace
Reviewed by: Tanisha M, July 2016
This trip was amazing! The yacht was beautiful, the food was delicious and the staff were very polite. I will definitely do this again when I visit Chicago.
Reviewed by: Dorothy D, October 2015
Great! Even though the water was a little choppy we really enjoyed the food, the music and most of all the cheerful and friend attitude of all the staff. I will surely recommend this trip to others. I would take it again, but next time I would take the evening one, just to be able to see the skyline at night.