Book and travel by November 12, 2016 and save 25% off previously offered rates on select dates!
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Editor's Pick
For an experience that begins well before the cruise departs, arrive early dressed in your most festive attire. Enjoy the electric atmosphere of Navy Pier, alive with wandering entertainers and remarkable views that offer a taste of the experience to come.
The Captain and crew will greet you as you step aboard, and the ship's photographer will record the moment for your party. Once on deck, your host will greet you and escort you to your private table, where your wait staff will introduce themselves and give you the opportunity to decide how you'd like them to pace your service. From the three climate-controlled dining decks to the Observation deck, the dinner cruise offers a unique setting with understated Art Deco accents, reminiscent of the classic ocean liners. Be sure to visit the Captain's bridge, open to all passengers throughout most of the cruise.
A celebrity-chef inspired menu of seasonal hors d'oeuvres, entrées, accompaniments and desserts is freshly prepared onboard daily, Complement your sumptuous meal with a drink from the new full service bar featuring an expanded microbrew selection, creative new cocktails and a refreshed wine list (own expense). DJ entertainment will set the mood for an unforgettable evening on the water. Dance to everything from classic jazz to contemporary favorites.
In the summer months, upgrade your Chicago Dinner Cruise experience to include a spectacular fireworks display on Wednesdays, Saturdays and select Thursday's and Fridays. You will observe the show from the decks of the ship and see the magnificent sky lit up at night.
Please see below for a sample menu:
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Monday-Thursday: 6:00pm (7pm, May 28 - September 6)
Friday: 7:00pm (8pm, May 28 - September 6)
Saturday: 7pm (8:30pm, May 28 - September 3)
Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rare event of a schedule change, you will be contacted with updated information.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Odyssey Dinner Cruise
2.5 to 3-hour Odyssey Dinner Cruise including 3-course dinner and live entertainment.
Odyssey Dinner Cruise - SALE
3-hour Odyssey Dinner Cruise including 3-course dinner and live entertainment.
Experience Luxury on a Chicago Dinner Cruise
- Two and a half to three hour dinner cruise on Lake Michigan
- 3-course plated dinner with attentive tableside service
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and water
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- On board DJ entertainment and dance floor
- The most breathtaking views of the Chicago skyline and attractions, including the Willis Tower, John Hancock Center, the Shedd Aquarium and more
- Service charges
- Local taxes and fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Surf and turf menu upgrade
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Surf and turf menu upgrade is an additional cost and may be paid direct to operator on day of departure
View the spectacular 30-minute pyro-musical program fireworks display with the world famous Chicago Skyline as a backdrop for your unforgettable evening.
Firework Schedule from Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Wednesday 9:30pm
- Saturday 10:15pm
Jackets are strongly recommended for men and cocktail attire for women
No jeans, shorts, tank tops or halter-tops will be allowed on any cruise.
- Shrimp & Watermelon - English Cucumbers | Pickled Shallots | Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad - Yellow Corn | Zucchini | Caramelized Onions | Heirloom Tomato
- Arugula | Herb Vinaigrette
- Whipped Goat Cheese - Candied Pecan Herb Crust | Balsamic Strawberries | Crostini
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes - Sweet Corn, Red Bell Pepper & Thyme Succotash | Cajun Cream Sauce
- Oven Baked Atlantic Salmon Filet - Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun-Dried Tomatoes | Citrus Dill Sauce
- Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast - Fingerling Potatoes & Chives | Haricot Verts | Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Braised Beef Short Rib - Idaho Potato & Horseradish Mash | Baby Carrots | Pearl Onions | English Peas
- Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
- Greek Zucchini Fritters - Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun Dried Tomatoes | Spring Onion & Cucumber Tzatziki
- Duo of Sorbet - Seasonal Sorbet | Fresh Fruit
- Granny Smith Apple Parfait - Cinnamon Spiced Apples | Almond & Oat Crumble | Candied Chili Bacon
- Salted Caramel Cake - Dark Chocolate Ganache | Raspberry Sauce
- Odyssey Signature Warm Butter Cake - Vanilla Bean Ice Cream | Blackberry Sauce
*Menu subject to change. Please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
Reviewed by: William M, November 2015
Excellent waiter, good time
Reviewed by: Sharon B, October 2015
My wife and I had a great time. The waitress made our anniversary even more special by bringing us a special dessert and getting the DJ to play a special song for us.