Arriving at the Cape of Good Hope Nature reserve, where you will make your way down to Cape Point. This rocky outcrop was known as the Cape of Storms due to the number of vessels that where shipwrecked along the coastline. You will have the opportunity to walk to the old lighthouse at the Point.
Returning from Cape Point you will follow the coastal road along False Bay, through the historic navy base, Simons Town. You will then have the chance to stop and view the world famous African Penguin colony at Boulders beach (at own expense and time permitting). Then pass through then popular holiday resort, of Muizenburg before return to the Cape Town City Centre.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cape Point Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional visit to penguin colony
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Toilets are available on coaches with a seating capacity of 28 to 44 passengers. There are no toilets on the 15 seater Sprinters and Minivans. Vehicle used will depend on passenger numbers on the day.
- On certain days, Chapmans Peak drive will be closed on these days the tour will travel via the Ou Kaapse Weg
- Stop at Boulders Beach is time permitting
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Anju M, August 2016
It was wonderful though it was a rainy very cold day but the beautiful drive made up for it
Reviewed by: ROdolfo P, July 2016
The half day tour was splendid, magnificent view. If you have time stay more. We highly recommend this tour and the tour operator. Our driver is great and patient with us.