On this 2 mile (3.2km) walking tour you will visit:
- Recoleta Cemetery Detailed Visit
- Evita Peron, her Memorial & her Story
- Rufina Cambaceres' misfortune
- Tiburcia Dominguez' miserly husband
- Admiral Brown, the Leloir
- Pilar Basilica Visit
- Recoleta Cultural Center & Old Monastery
- Bourdelle's Monument to Alvear
- Palais de Glace: where Tango become of age
- History of Tango, Ports & Immigration
- BA Design Center & Terraces
- Giant Flower Close-up Visit (when available)
- Palermo Qt. & the 2001 Economy Crash
- National Library & Loma Mitre Qt.
- Monument to France & Argentina
- National Fine Arts Museum & Story
- ...and lots of local stories, curious facts & peculiarities!
Listen as your knowledgeable guide informs you about the local history, architecture, traditions, habits and unique features you might never have discovered otherwise. This is a fun, easy going tour where you will be taken "off the beaten track". Your walking tour begins where the 'Best of Buenos Aires Walk' ends!
*Full itinerary will be covered depending on time and circumstances at time of tour
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Recoleta Afternoon Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children aged 8 years and under are free of charge when accompanied by an adult.
- Note: tour operates rain or shine
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Rebecca B, July 2016
Soledad was a wonderful guide. Perfect English, and excellent knowledge of the history of the city and of the architecture we viewed. We even went to a local place for delicious empanadas after the tour -- someplace I would never have found on my own. Thanks for a great experience!
Reviewed by: Kelly S, June 2016
The tour was great and great guide.