Enjoy high-altitude adventure beneath soaring mountain peaks on this Swiss Alps small-group day trip from Zurich. Travel through the Brünig Pass to the highlands of the Bernese Oberland with your guide. Cross the Aare Gorge footbridge for spectacular valley views, and admire the majestic Lake Toten. Take the ice tunnel though the Rhône Glacier and traverse Furka Pass to behold the mighty Gotthard Massif. Explore the Schöllenen Gorge, Devil's Bridge and the St Gotthard Pass, and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 16 people.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Swiss Alps Small Group Day Tour from Zurich
- Entrance fees to Aare Gorge and Rhone Glacier
- English speaking guide
- Return transportation by motor coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended for Aare Gorge and Rhone Glacier
- Infants and children aged 5 years and under are free of charge but must be registered on the booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Daniel H. F, August 2016
Amazing tour with Bert.
Packed with breathtaking views along the way. You won't be disappointed. This tour takes you to the most beautiful places in Switzerland. A MUST
Reviewed by: ANDREW P, August 2016
Fantastic day out. Our guide Monika was great and the scenery was amazing.