- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Wine sampling
- Sightseeing cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Philip G, July 2016
The description on the Viator web site is a little misleading. Firstly, it describes the pickup and drop off point as our hotel but it should have said near our hotel. Also, there is mention of a cruise which we took to mean a boat cruise but that did not materialise. Having said that, the pickup point was only about five minutes away from our hotel so no hassle.
It was a very long day with an excellent commentary whilst on the coach. The visit to a sherry winery at Jerez was very good with an excellent guide. We then went on to watch an Andalusian Horse Show which was really good. All that before lunch. On to Cádiz where we had some free time to have some lunch at one of the many cafes and looking around the shops.
A coach tour of Cádiz with a couple of stops for photos and a drive back to Seville.
Although the cost does not seem cheap, it does work out at very good value for money.
Reviewed by: Karen C, July 2016
This tour was fabulous, our guide was very knowledgable and entertaining, made sure all of us were happy. Would gladly recommend doing this tour