Please note there are important changes in the itinerary above, check additional information and the description to know more about it.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Excellent value for money
The Segway is the first of it's kind, a self balancing personal transportation device that's specially designed to operate on any pavement. Prague highlights included on the Segway route are:
- Prague Castle
- Small Town Square
- Charles Bridge
- Old Town Square
The tour begins at Prague 5
* Church of St. Wenceslas
* Sacre Coeur Park
* Kinsky Square
* Strahov Stadium
* Landronka Park
* Brevnov Monastery
* Strahov Monastery
* Holeckova street
* Mini Zoo Prague
* The Church of St.Vaclav
If you wish to take the historical tour, you could do this via electric scooter and the meeting point is the same as it used to be for Segway in the city center for the same rate. Please inform at the moment of booking which option you would like to choose.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10am
Departs at 2pm
Departs at 6pm
Prague Segway Tour
- Segway Human Transporter
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note the original schedule is being affected by the restriction of the Segway in the historical Center. Until the final resolution, you can at choose the tour in Segway outside the historical city or in e-scooter insider the historical city, please kindly inform at the moment of booking your choice
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Tom O, September 2015
I love the Segway. Although I had already seen the site, doing it again on a Segway provided some new angles and perspectives. A most enjoyable tour.
Reviewed by: Gabriel M, October 2014
Prague is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Thanks to Segway Trip and their great guide,Jitka, has simply wonderful time there. It was my first segway ride and I had sooo much fun. I would totally recommend it to everybody. ..