After lunch (own expense), your tour continues towards Fredensborg, where the Queen's summer residence of Fredensborg Palace is attractively located in the middle of a lovely park, bordering the idyllic Esrum Lake.
The next highlight on your tour is Frederiksborg Castle, built by King Christian IV in 1601 - 1625. This pearl of history, built in magnificent Renaissance style with a touch of baroque, is now a national historical museum, containing treasures of painting, tapestry, porcelain, silver and furniture.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Kronborg Castle, Denmark
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees to Frederiksborg Castle and Kronborg Castle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- practical shoes recommended
- Sandwiches, coffee and water available for purchase
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: KHanlon78, October 2016
Great time - loved our guide and the tour!
Reviewed by: Debra G, September 2016
EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT!!!! Money well spent towards an amazing day. Of course it would not be fitting if I did not mention the extra ordinary service provided by our guide Emilo. What an amazing person he is and so full of knowledge. He's well suited for this tour with such a large group. We were lucky enough to be able to visit the gardens at the castle that I could only describe as something out of a fairytale. Added to this, we were lucky to arrive in time to witness the changing of the guards at the royal summer residence. Keep up the good work Viator.