- Skip the line
- Likely to Sell Out
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Your tour starts at St. Paul's Chapel, the oldest public building in NYC still in continuous use, which miraculously survived the falling debris from the 9/11 attacks despite being one block away. It became a makeshift rescue center during the aftermath, and its iron fence became a bulletin board where family members posted notices of missing loved ones. Today, with the mementos received from people around the world supporting New York, the church serves as a tribute. As you continue to the Firefighter's 9/11 Memorial Wall, hear the heroic stories of the emergency responders, and see the Engine and Ladder Company 10/10, the fire station at Ground Zero.
Enter the 9/11 Memorial, where you can pay your respects to those who lost their lives in the World Trade Center. See the Reflecting Absence Memorial, the man-made waterfall inside the memorial, symbolizing the vast void left by the tragedy. Read the names of the nearly 3,000 victims placed around the waterfall next to their friends, family members, and colleagues, and see the new World Trade Center rise from the ground. At the conclusion of your tour, your guide provides you with a timed entry ticket to minimize your wait time at the museum, which you'll enter first, followed by the observatory.
Your museum entry time is about 12pm for the 10:30am tour or 3:30pm for the 2pm tour (select your preferred tour time when booking), but this can vary depending on availability. Your guide gives you a preview of the museum and what to expect so you can optimize your time spent inside and not miss seeing things important to you. Your visit is self-guided, so you'll explore at your own pace to see artifacts from the attacks and hear recordings from people who were there that day.
One World Observatory
After leaving the museum, head to One World Trade Center, named Freedom Tower, to visit the One World Observatory. This panoramic observation deck is a marvel of engineering and architecture. The program begins in the lobby with 'Voices,' a film dedicated to the men and women of the towers. Then take the Sky Pod elevator, which rises 1,250 feet in less than 60 seconds.
Immersive LED displays, interactive touch-screen video, and dining options give you plenty to experience, but the true draw is the view as you stand hundreds of feet above the New York City skyline stretching across all of Manhattan.
Your observatory entry time is after your museum visit: typically 2pm for the 10:30am tour or 5:30pm for the 2pm tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10:30am Tour; 12:00pm Museum Entry; 2:00pm Observatory Entrance Tickets are for timed entry to minimize wait times.
USD $109.00Pricing details
2:00pm - 3:30pm Tour; 3:30pm - 5:30pm* Museum; 5:30pm - 6:30pm* Observatory; Tickets are for timed entry to minimize wait times.
USD $109.00Pricing details
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operates rain or shine. A large portion of this tour is outdoors, so please dress appropriately and be prepared for the weather. The tour may be rescheduled in the event of poor conditions; in the rare case of downpours or unreasonable weather, the tour will be canceled and you will be offered a refund. However, the One World Observatory and 9/11 Museum tickets cannot be rescheduled since they are date/time specific
- 9/11 Museum policy: You will get a timed entry into the 9/11 Museum. Depending on availability, your ticket may be for immediately after your walking tour conclusion or some time later. The museum reserves the right not to admit you if you are early or late. You cannot re-enter the museum. There is a security checkpoint upon entering the museum. All large bags will need to be left at the coat check. You can bring in food and beverages must consume them in the Atrium level. No flash photography is allowed. No talking on cell phones
- Freedom Tower policy: Tickets are only available for a specific date and time and cannot be used at any other time. The date will be the same date as the selected tour date. Typically, the entry time for the 10:30am tour is 2pm; the 2pm tour typically has an entry time of 5:30pm. The actual entry time may vary based on availability. In the case of no availability, you will be notified by the local tour operator to select another date, another tour, or a refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Bernadette C, February 2017
It took us a very long time to decide to visit the 9/11 memorial as the memory of that day is still vivid for both myself and my husband. With that said I didn't just want to visit I wanted to take a formal tour and hear the perspective of others and with Dan we could not have had a better tour guide. Dan was amazing His love of New York's History as well as his passion and compassion of September 11, made the experience one we will not soon forget. Thank you Dan and Viator for an amazing day.
Reviewed by: ALLY, United Kingdom, February 2017
Would definitely recommend this trip , the guided tour was amazing, will go back on my return to New York