- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Board the plane and prepare for takeoff as you feel your excitement building! See fabulous views of Queenstown and the Remarkables as the aircraft reaches optimum altitude. Feel the rush of the wind as you free-fall for up to 65 seconds before your tandem instructor pulls the safety ripcord and you floating weightlessly through the air.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9,000FT Tandem Skydive
9,000 feet jump with 25 second free-fall
USD $220.11Pricing details
12,000FT Tandem Skydive
12,000 feet jump with 45 second free-fall
USD $249.56Pricing details
15,000FT Tandem Skydive
15,000 feet jump with 65 second free-fall
USD $323.17Pricing details
Skydiving Queenstown - Hero
- Tandem skydive
- Safety briefing with jumpmaster
- All safety equipment
- Achievement certificate upon completion of skydive
- Courtesy coach to drop zone
- Freefall Photo & USB Video pack of skydive trip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each passenger is required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to their skydive.
- 100kg passenger weight restriction applies.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Passengers under 18 years of age must have written consent from a parent or guardian.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Renu Sharma, Singapore, January 2017
N Zone does it the best. My husband wears glasses so for those who are wearing glasses, one recommendation, test the glasses you get to wear over your existing glasses and adjust them while on ground before taking flight. My husband found his very tight and was uncomfortable. Or just wear lenses!
Reviewed by: Juhi S, March 2016
The best ever trip. Our family of 4 enjoyed skydiving and would go back again. The instructors were just amazing and very calm.