- Small-group tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
You’ll have about 2.5 hours to shop the markets. You'll also stop for lunch by the beach in Ventimiglia, where you’ll have the chance to taste the best pasta in the region at Guiseppe's (not included in tour price).
Returning to the French Riviera via the coastal road, you'll drive through charming Menton, known as the "pearl of France." After a brief stop to walk through the old town, you'll continue along the spectacular High Corniche road, stopping to take photos of the view over Monaco.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Italian Markets Shopping Small Group Day Trip from Cannes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Carolette S, February 2016
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!! We enjoyed this trip immensely. Our driver picked us up promptly and took us through the countryside with ease. We will definitely take this trip again.
Reviewed by: Oleksiy K, September 2012
nice tour and professional guide