- Likely to Sell Out
- All entrance fees included
- Round-trip airfares
- Lunch included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
After lunch, it's time to board a Niagara Falls boat cruise for an up-close Niagara Falls experience. The 30-minute cruise takes you through the foaming waters to the base of the American Falls and the basin of Horseshoe Falls. You will get close enough to the falls to feel their cool mist on your skin.
The Niagara Falls boat cruises operate only in the warmer months, typically from May to October, so if you are traveling from November to April you may visit the Journey Behind the Falls instead. An elevator takes you behind the great sheet of Niagara Falls for a thunderous up-close view of Niagara Falls. Please note that Niagara Falls boat cruises may cease to operate earlier than October 31 depending on weather.
Due to the extreme popularity of this tour, a minimum 5-day advance booking is required.
Please note: At time of booking you are required to provide each passenger's name and date of birth as it appears on their passport(s). You are also required to provide your hotel details so that the supplier can schedule your pickup. Failure to include this information will result in your reservation not being completed. Any name change after confirmation, will incur an amendment fee by the supplier directly.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Roundtrip airfare between NYC and Upstate New York
- Half-day guided tour of Niagara Falls from American and Canadian sides
- Niagara Falls boat ride (May-October) or Journey Behind the Falls (November-April)
- Full buffet lunch at panoramic restaurant overlooking the Falls
- Local transfers in Manhattan (only hotels between 23rd and 74th Streets) to/from New York airport and Upstate New York airport to/from Niagara Falls
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Possession of proper government issued documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. U.S. citizens will require additional documentation to enter Canada. A Canadian visa may be required for Non-U.S. citizens; check your home country requirements for entering Canada.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible, you must advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- In the unlikely case of flights being canceled for any reason (eg: mechanical, weather) the tour operator reserves the right to substitute the return flight with return by bus if no alternate flights available.
- Contact and/or hotel in New York must be provided in order to complete reservation.
- The tour operator assumes no liability or responsibility for airline and bus delays. In case of passengers required to overnight in Niagara Falls due to weather or cancellation of flights/bus, any additional costs incurred by passengers for hotel accommodations, meals and personal expenditures will be the responsibility of the passengers.
- Infants 18 months and under are free
If you cancel within 30 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Eleanor R, January 2017
An amazing day from start to finish! I will give a brief summary of what happened that day as I wasn't too sure what to expect when I booked this. Picked up by a friendly driver from our hotel in New York and taken to the airport. After the flight to Buffalo, which only took about 1 hour, we were met by a lovely tour guide and driver called Giuseppe who took us to Niagara falls on the Canada side first. We spent a few hours in Canada and had great views of the falls from lots of different angles, and even stopped off in different places to look at other things that surrounded the falls, like the worlds largest hydro power station and the cable cart over the whirlpool. Got to go behind the falls too in tunnels and had a great view of the vast water that comes down. Had a buffet lunch at a really nice restaurant which gave you a great view of the falls while you ate. Went back to America afterwards and had another view of the falls before going back to the airport and been picked up and taken back to our hotel. Our day started at 4am early start but you get the most out of your day and it finished at around 7pm. A very busy but exciting day and I feel was the best part of our week's holiday in New York! The tour guide, Giuseppe, was really fantastic too, very friendly and approachable and gave you lots of different information about Niagara falls and what surrouns it. Excellent day, would recommend this to everyone!
Reviewed by: Chee Wei T, November 2016
This tour was amazing. All the spots that we were brought to gave us breathtaking views of the falls! Was initially worried about the flight procedures but everything was pre-planned so well, and the flight itself was about an hour. Highly highly recommended, best highlight of my trip this year!