Book and travel by December 31 and save 15% off our previously offered price!
- Breakfast included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Fully narrated tour
Explore Baga’s central square and medieval church before crossing the border into France in time for breakfast in the walled town of Mont-Louis. After traditional French fare of croissants and café au lait, explore the town’s 17th-century fortified citadel, designed by Vauban and protected as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Leaving Mont-Louis at 11am, you’ll take a scenic drive over the Pyrenees Alps into neighboring Andorra, to the capital Andorra la Vella. Explore Romanesque churches and stone houses in the city’s old quarter, and enjoy lunch in a traditional Andorran restaurant (own expense).
After lunch, you have the choice of hitting Andorra la Vella’s tax-free shops for bargain-priced wine and souvenirs, or hitting the mountain trails surrounding the River Madriu and visiting the Romanesque church of St Miquel d’Engolasters.
The return drive to Barcelona departs Andorra la Vella at 4pm, dropping into Coll de Nargo for a late-afternoon drink en route. Admire Coll de Nargo’s Romanesque church of St Climent and stunning valley views before continuing the drive back to Barcelona, arriving at around 7pm in time for pre-dinner drinks and tapas or whatever else your evening holds.
Please note: This tour is available in English only
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Three Countries in One Day: France, Andorra and Spain from Barcelona
- Local guide ( English Only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note: This tour is available in English only.
- Please bring a towel if you plan to use the spa water in Ax Les Thermes
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jennifer W, September 2016
Exceptional value . Wonderful opportunity to catch a glimpse of nearby countries. Spectacular scenery viewed from the comfort of the coach was a real hilight.
Reviewed by: Ananyo S, September 2016
It was a fine experiance .