- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
- Free snacks included
In a local wine shop you'll taste four beautiful wines, accompanied by snacks, while you learn about the history of the Spanish wine industry. Your wine guide will offer great tips, fun anecdotes and all the information you need to go home and impress your friends with your new Spanish wine knowledge.
After this tasting, you will be able to read a Spanish label, navigate a wine list, and pair food and wine. You will also have the opportunity to purchase any favorite wines to take home. Chin chin!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Start your wine tasting experience in Barcelona at 12pm
Spanish Wine Tasting in Barcelona
- Tasting of five Spanish wines
- Introduction to Spanish wines by local wine expert
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The number of participants in each wine tasting group varies between 2-15 people
- Minimum age is 18 years old
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Helen M, December 2015
We had a great time at our wine tasting in Barcelona with our friends. Vivienne the lady who hosted the event was very knowledgeable but she also made the evening fun too, we enjoyed the different wines and nibbles too. Vivienne was also very helpful and recommended a great tapas bar nearby for us to have our dinner that night.
Reviewed by: Paul R, November 2015
Lot's of fun and a very educational approach to Spanish wine. The guide was good at explaining where the wines came from, but the best part was the use of various scents to help us pick up various qualities about the wines in the smell and the taste. Great session for new to intermediate wine enthusiasts.