Book and travel by February 19 and save 10% off our previously offered price!
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free drinks included
With your guide, spend time exploring the vineyards and touring the production plant and the cellar. Sit back and relax as you taste three wines paired with authentic Spanish tapas. You’ll also learn about wine production from the winery’s oenologists, who are experts in the science of wine making.
You’ll then return to Barcelona in the afternoon.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please be at least 10 minutes before departure time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Montserrat Tour from Barcelona
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Local English-speaking guide
- Guided visit to Montserrat Monastery (1 hour 15 minutes)
- From March 1st: Half an hour free time at Montserrat
- Guided visit to Oller del Mas vineyards, cellar, and castle
- Three organic red wine tasting
- Six pieces of pà amb tomàquet (Catalan bread with rubbed tomato) topped with fresh ingredients such as cured meats, goat cheese and jam, roasted peppers, wild asparagus, and tuna fish + dessert
- Bottle of water, provided towards the end of the tour
- From March 1st: Free WIFI on the bus
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Possibility to buy the wines tasted and to ship them home
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 18 years
- Please note that late shows or no shows are not refunded.
- There is a limit of 15 people per group, although transportation may be shared with other groups.
- From March 1st 2017 the tour is scheduled to arrive to Barcelona around 3:30 pm.
- Infants aged 3 or less may join the tour free of charge, but note that no car seat or meals are provided.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended as there is some walking involved.
- Please check the weather the day before your tour! It can be cold and/or rainy in Montserrat.
- Note that Montserrat is a religious site – please dress accordingly.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: justerlyn, Canada, December 2016
Group size was perfect-only about 8 or 10 of us. It happened to be extremely foggy that day but that could not be helped. Still a great monastery to visit.
Reviewed by: allman.robin, November 2016
We had the most amazing time! Great info and great guides!