Small-Group Catalonia Tour in Barcelona: Catalan Food and Human Tower Display
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free snacks included
Later on, continue your local experience surrounded by hundreds of “castellers” (or human tower builders). Watch a human tower display or get involved in it! Human Towers is a deep rooted tradition in Catalonia that is in the list of UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
After their rehearsal, you can have a go yourself! Entirely optional, your ‘practice session’ includes use of a traditional castell outfit and the help of an instructor to form part of la pinya – the solid human base of the tower.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small-Group Catalonia Tour in Barcelona: Catalan Food and Human Tower Displays
- Professional guide
- Souvenir picture of your human tower
- Personalized three-hour, evening walking tour of Barcelona’s tapa bars and restaurants
- Visit a fresh food market and stop in 3 venues for tapas, pica-pica and wine, stylish refreshments or beer. Food and drinks included.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 18 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.