- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Board an elegant sailboat and enjoy breathtaking views of the Barcelona skyline from a unique vantage point as you cruise along the picturesque coast. Sail past top Barcelona landmarks including Maremagnum, Port Olimpic and the Barceloneta Beach.
Learn how to sail from your private skipper or simply relax, breathe in the fresh sea air, and sunbathe on the deck while sipping complimentary sangria to celebrate this special moment together. Your experienced skipper will show you the best photo opportunities to ensure you have a great day out on the water!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
6pm: May 1 - Aug 31
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour at 2:30pm
Tour starts at 2:30pm. All year round
Private Tour: Barcelona Sailing Trip
- Professional skipper
- Pitcher of sangria
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sailing clothes
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for infants
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Pregnant women, families with children under 12 and people with physical disabilities must inform of their condition on the special requirement box at the time of booking
- Restrooms are not available on the boat
- White rubber-soled shoes, wind jacket, hat and sun protection are recommended
- The sailing itinerary is subject to change depending on the wind conditions
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Whitney N, July 2015
Great captain and great boat.
Reviewed by: Kylie T, August 2014
Gorgeous boat, very glam!