- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
- Free snacks included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
When you reach the stables, your guide will give you a quick safety briefing and show you how to put on your riding hat, before helping you into the saddle for a practice session around the riding arena and show you basic command such as walk and halt for approximately 30 minutes. Every effort will be made to ensure that you’re well matched to your horse, with novice riders given the gentlest ones.
Setting off at a leisurely pace, follow your guide on horseback along secluded roads to this incredible park. Here, you’ll ride through the Catalan countryside typified by leafy forests, lush pine groves and rolling hills. Your guide’s expert knowledge of the local terrain means that you’ll be taken on the best trails to suit your ability.
While this riding tour is aimed at novice- to intermediate-level riders, should you be more advanced, your guide will give you the opportunity to trot or canter through this gorgeous countryside. After roughly 1.5 hours of riding, return to the stables and help the groom unsaddle, shower or feed your horse.
Before returning to Barcelona, sit down and relax with the rest of your group to enjoy a light lunch of bread, Spanish omelet and cheeses, while sharing tales of your unforgettable horseback adventure in Spain.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Horseback Riding Tour in Natural Park from Barcelona
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Horse-riding helmet
- Light lunch
- Professional guide
- Souvenir picture
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 24 hours days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 24 hours, subject to availability
- This tour is aimed at novice- and intermediate-level riders who are capable of mounting and dismounting unassisted, and who can apply basic commands with the reins to walk and halt
- Please enter your age and previous horse riding experience in the 'special requirements' box at the time of booking so that appropriate reservations can be made
- Maximum weight for horse riding is 187 pounds (85 kg)
- Suitable clothing required: long trousers, leggings or jodhpurs, and closed-toe shoes with non-slip soles
- A current valid passport is required on the day of the tour
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please inform about any illness, previous injury or disability that may affect your riding ability in the 'special requirements' box at the time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: John M, July 2016
Believe it or not, I brought my two friends here for my bachelor party because I wanted to do some outdoors activities, and it was well worth it. Horses were great, views beautiful, and staff friendly. Many thanks to Paulo for picking us up, cooking for us and dropping us off. Highly recommended!!
Reviewed by: John M, July 2016
Believe it or not, I brought my two friends here for my bachelor party because I wanted to do some outdoors activities, and it was well worth it. Nice horses, beautiful views, and friendly staff. Many thanks to Paulo for picking us up, cooking for us, and dropping us off. Highly recommended!!