- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Your tour also includes a 20% discount on the Palau de la Música Catalana (Music Palace) guided tour, free admission to Museu del Modernisme Català (Catalan Modernism Museum), and savings on admission to Casa Batlló, an exceptional modern masterpiece by Gaudi. This discount is valid for one year so you can visit at your leisure. Please note a visit to Casa Batlló is not part of this tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Spanish guide: 12pm (all year)
French guide: 10:30am (April to October)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour in English - 3:30pm
Tour with English-speaking guide at 3:30pm (from November to March)
Tour in English - 6pm
Tour with English-speaking guide at 6pm (from April to October)
Tour in Spanish
Tour with Spanish-speaking guide at 12pm
Tour in French
Tour with French-speaking guide at 10:30am
Barcelona Modernism and Gaudi Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Free admission to the Museu del Modernisme Català and other savings
- Receive savings on regular admission at Casa Batllo
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Numbers usually limited to approx. 30 people
- Cases Pons i Pascual
- Cases Antoni Rocamora
- Casa Pia Batlló, Casa Heribert Pons, Casa Jaume Moysi, Casa Sebastià Pratsjusà, Casa Climent Arola
- Editorial Montaner i Simon - Fundació Antoni Tàpies
- Casa Pere Milà i Camps 'La Pedrera'
- Palau de la Música Catalana
- Mansan a de la Discordia: Casa Lleo Morera, Casa Amatller, Casa Batllo
- Casa Vídua Mafà
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Gail L, June 2016
The guide was very informative. The 2 hour tour was probably 2 or more miles long. He was also enthusiastic. We had a small group of 6.
Reviewed by: Jack S, June 2015
Tremendous walk. Finishing at the Gaudi home was spectacular!