- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
As you journey through Canada, keep an eye out for native wildlife -- you may spot moose, bears, birds, sheep, goats and more! While in the Northern Boreal Forest, you'll stop at Lakes Tutshi and Windy Arm, which are surrounded mile-high mountains. Lastly, take a photo at the Yukon Border sign for memorable photo souvenir.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Skagway for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10:30am Yukon Adventure
Half-Day Tour to the Yukon Border departing at 10:30am
USD $68.25Pricing details
1pm Yukon Adventure
Half-Day Tour to the Yukon Border departing at 1:00pm
USD $68.25Pricing details
Skagway Shore Excursion: Half-Day Tour to the Yukon Border
- Half-day tour of the Yukon White Pass Summit and beyond to the Canadian Yukon border
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- For non-US/Canadian citizens additional documentation may be required.
- Children accompanying parents should have an original or certified copy of birth certificate. If one or both parents are not traveling with the child, a notarized letter of authorization from the absent parent(s) is also necessary to cross into Canada.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Sondra M D, August 2016
our guide was very knowledgeable ,polite. we able to a mother black bear and Cubs and cinnamon bear . I would go again.
Reviewed by: lisabeif66, August 2016
5 Stars. Our driver / guide Mike was awesome. He was full of knowledge, super fun and made our 4 hours a blast. We stopped a number of times along the way to get signs of the Welcome to Alaska and Yukon signs, along with at the Canadian border, the suspension bridge, a waterfall, and a few other areas. We had a great day.