Hold a powerful, playful bottlenose dolphin in your arms. Feel the velvety sweep of a dozen, gentle stingrays glide past you. Run your hand along the sandpapery skin of a seven-foot adult nurse shark and then join her for a swim in her deep sea aquarium. Share a smile and a kiss with a playful South American sea lion. Fill your hands with seeds and have a fluorescent bright Macaw or Toucan touch down for a feast. Snorkel through a spectacular coral grotto, alive with colorful tropical fish.
Now included is an educational program (available in English and Spanish) for all children between the ages of 4 and 12.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ocean World Puerto Plata Day Pass
- Round trip bus transfers (surcharges apply for some hotels)
- Snorkeling in Tropical Reef Aquarium
- Use of the Aquaglide Water Playground
- Snorkeling in tropical Reef Aquarium (snorkel equipment included)
- Swimming in Tiger Grotto
- Sea Lion Show, Dolphin Show, Shark Show and Tropical Bird Show
- Rainforest and Bird Exhibits
- Observation of all Dolphin and Sea Lion Interactive Programs
- Use of Dolphin Beach (beach lounge chairs included)
- Local taxes
- Educational program for children (available in English and Spanish)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch (Buffet available for an additional US$14 booked and paid direct)
- Interaction Programs (need to be booked separately)
- Transfer Surcharge (if staying in Sosua, Cabarette, Rio San Juan, Bahia Principe, Playa Grande and Luperon)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All shows at Ocean World last for approximately 15 - 20 minutes
- A Buffet Lunch option is available for US$14 per person. Please book the Lunch Buffet when you call to reconfirm your tour
- Children aged 12 years and under must be accompanied by a paying adult
- US$5 per passenger (round trip) from all Sosua and Cabarette hotels
- US$10 per passenger (round trip) from Luperon, Rio San Juan, Bahia Principe and Playa Grande
This surcharge is payable direct at time of collection.
- Please Note: this tour is not available to cruise ship passengers
- 9:30am - 5:30pm: Caribbean Snorkel Reef, and the Love Bird Encounter Tropical Bird Sanctuary, all run continually throughout the day
- 9:30am: Stingray Encounter; Sea Lion Encounter
- 10:00am: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Shark Feeding Show and Encounter
- 11:00am: Sea Lion Show; Dolphin Swim and Encounter
- 11:30am: Sea Lion Encounter
- 12:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Stingray Encounter
- 12:30pm: Shark Feeding Show and Encounter
- 1:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter
- 1:30pm: Sea Lion Encounter
- 2:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Stingray Encounter
- 2:30pm: Shark Feeding Show and Encounter
- 3:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Sea Lion Show
- 3:30pm: Sea Lion Encounter
- 4:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Stingray Encounter
- 4:30pm: Shark Feeding Show and Encounter
- 5:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Andrea S, Canada, February 2016
Very well organized and executed tour.
Reviewed by: Dario, November 2014
Is a good oportunity to have fan all day