Paris is enchanting by night, so take this comprehensive four-hour tour to experience the magic first-hand and discover why Paris is known as the "City of Light". You'll visit the illuminated Eiffel Tower, take a one-hour evening cruise on the Seine River and tour Paris' floodlit monuments at night.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
You'll have unbeatable views of Paris at night from the Eiffel Tower, and again from the Seine River as you pass under the famous bridges of Paris. Then as you tour Paris' tree-lined boulevards in the comfort of your air-conditioned motor coach, you'll see the famous sights of Paris lit up for the night, including Concorde and Vendome Squares, Opera and the Champs-Elysees.
Please note that in summer (April to October), tours will partially take place during sunlight as it does not get darker until much later in the evening.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
From April 2015 onwards the tour will end up at the Eiffel Tower
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise and Paris Illuminations Night Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- One hour Seine River Cruise
- Sightseeing tour of Paris
- Entrance fees to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On the rare occasion that it is not possible to visit the Eiffel Tower due to exceptional circumstances, the visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower will be replaced by the Montparnasse Tower which offers amazing views of Paris. No refund is due in this case.
- In summer, tours will partially take place during sunlight as it does not get dark until much later in the evening.
- From April 2015 onwards the tour will end up at the Eiffel Tower
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Maria Chona L, August 2016
This tour is run efficiently and is a good introduction to some of the landmarks of Paris. My sister and I had a great time!
Reviewed by: Shunda K W, July 2016
My family and I really enjoyed our tour!!! Our guide was very knowledgeable and made it interesting. We definitely recommend Viator.