- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Family friendly
This City Sightseeing Paris Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over a one or two day period. The open-top double-decker bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer and every 20 minutes in winter, every day of the year. Recorded commentary is available onboard in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Chinese. You will receive headphones for the commentary the first time you use your ticket.
For complete route and full list of stops, please click on 'View Additional Info' below
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Tour Eiffel - Quai Branly, in front of Bridge of Iena
- Champs de Mars - Avenue Joseph Bouvard
- Musee du Louvre - Near the Pont des Arts
- Notre Dame - in front of the 25 rue d'Arcole
- Musee d'Orsay - in front of the Musee d'Orsay entrance
- Opera - in front of the 15 rue Scribe
- Champs Elysees-Etoile - in front of the 156 avenue des Champs-Elysees
- Grand Palais - Avenue Winston Churchill
- Trocadero - in the angle of the Avenue Paul Doumer
9:45am to 4:55pm (last departure for complete tour), approx. every 10 minutes
Friday to Sunday
9:30am to 5:29pm (last departure for complete tour), approx. every 6 minutes
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1 Day Ticket
Unlimited use on the Paris hop-on hop-off tour for 1 day
USD $37.95Pricing details
2 Day Ticket
Unlimited use on the Paris hop-on hop-off tour for 2 consecutive days
USD $42.55Pricing details
Paris City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Recorded commentary on board
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Luggage is unable to be stored at the terminal or taken on board the buses
- Audio commentary is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian-Portuguese, Arabic, Korean and Mandarin
- Tour Eiffel: Quai Branly, face au Pont D’Iena
- Champs de Mars: Avenue Joseph Bouvard
- Musée du Louvre A proximite du Ponts des Arts
- Notre Dame: En face du 25 rue d’Arcole
- Musée D’Orsay: En face de l’entree du Musee d’Orsay
- Opera - Galeries Lafayette: En face du 15 rue Scribe
- Champs Élysées-Etoile: En face du 156 avenue Champs Élysées
- Grand Palais: Avenue Winston Churchill
- Trocedero: A l’angle de l’avenue Paul Doumer
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: esperancetiles, August 2016
The hop on hop off bus is the only way to see Paris....we travelled the whole route on our first day and got the lay of the land, hopped off for lunch then hopped back on again and stopped at the locations we wanted and made our way back and around for two days. The bus staff at each stop were helpful and offered tickets to those locations we had not already booked. Get to the top of the bus it has the best views and make sure you take a hat and umbrella to cope with the heat in the summer.
Reviewed by: kmarmolejo, August 2016
Excellent way to see the city!