- Small-group tour
- Ideal choice for families
- Free snacks included
- Led by a local guide
Your knowledgeable bakery guide will explain how to make the famous French baguette and will demonstrate how the machines work. In a warm and relaxed atmosphere, the baker will give you plenty of bread-making tips and will tell you about the bread history.
Far from a factory with industrial methods, the French bakery you’ll visit is a typical small and independent Parisian production unit. Your bakery guide is a skilled artisan craftsman who has a real passion for every aspect of French baking. In addition to your newly acquired baking knowledge, you'll also take home a freshly baked French baguette and a croissant! Any children on the tour will receive a complimentary pain au chocolat (chocolate croissant).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Behind the Scenes of a Boulangerie : French Bakery Tour in Paris
- Hosted by a qualified French baker
- Small-group tour (maximum 12 people) going behind the scenes of a French Bakery
- One freshly baked French baguette
- One freshly baked croissant
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Rob M, July 2016
So much fun. Unique experience. If you love baking a must do!
Reviewed by: Lance C, July 2016
I really enjoyed this tour. It was great to watch the baker work. The guide, Sara, was wonderful with explaining all the details.