- Close encounter with wildlife
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Turning your flashlight towards the water, you suddenly become aware of the hundreds of hungry, glowing, red eyes slowly making their way closer... it's now your turn to experience the "real Florida". A fun and educational tour for kids of all ages, this night tour is one swamp stompin' adventure you don't want to miss!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Gatorland Nights Shining Tour
- Night entry into Gatorland
- Guided tour of Gatorland
- Free parking
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Sandra L, January 2014
The night tour of Gatorland was loads of fun. My whole family really enjoyed it.
Reviewed by: Meredith L, USA, December 2013
The night shining tour was great. It is basically a private tour of the park. We got to wrestle with an alligator, hold various reptiles and feed the hungry alligators. We had bought the daytime general admission as well, but I don't recommend it. The nighttime tour was so much more.