Gatorland General Admission Ticket
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
See "Itinerary" below for list of attractions at Gatorland.
Upgrade your General Admission to include on of the following:
Trainer for a Day Program:
In addition to admission to the park you'll also get a glimpse into what it takes to be able to work with and around dangerous animals. The day starts with an introductory course that includes safety procedures, handling exercises and basic behavioral animal training.
Now it's time for a hands-on training session with one of the reptile experts. This up-close interaction includes a chance to learn all about crocodilians and an opportunity to test your skills at croc wrangling! Experience may range from moving large alligators and crocodiles to assisting a reptile trainer in daily activities.
Screamin' Gator Zip Line:
Glide along 1,200 feet (365 meters), seven stories in the air and over the Gatorland alligator and crocodile marsh! Not only will you have a birds-eye view of breeding alligators and crocodiles, but you'll have a scenic view above the treetops as you fly through the air. The highlight of your zipline experience will be flying over the alligator breeding marsh, where 130 alligators will watch you fly above them!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
General Admission Ticket
General admission ticket to Gatorland Orlando.
USD $28.69Pricing details
Trainer For A Day Ticket
General admission ticket to Gatorland Orlando and trainer for a day program. Minimum age is 12 years old.
USD $132.99Pricing details
Screamin' Gator Zip Line
2.5-hour (including safety briefing) zip line adventure at Gatorland. Please contact the local supplier after booking to select a departure time.
USD $74.49Pricing details
- Gatorland General Admission
- Zipline (if option selected)
- Trainer for a Day (if option selected)
- Local Taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For the zip line adventure, you must contact the local supplier after booking to select a departure time
- Zipline participants must wear closed toe shoes. Skirts, dresses and short shorts are discouraged.
- Zipline participants must be at least 37" tall and weigh no more than 275 lbs and must fit safely into the zip line harnesses (Guests may be required to weigh in at time of participation).
- Cameras, cell phones, video equipment including GoPro™ HD cameras and other personal items may not be taken on your adventure. Secure lockers will be available for storing your belongings.
- Zipline participants will be required to sign a Release, Liability Waiver
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Stephanie T, June 2015
The kids and I had a blast! The zip lining was amazing!
Reviewed by: Dixie M, April 2015
Had a great time with my two grandson's. The staff was friendly and interactive with the kids!