You’ll normally have about a couple of hours to shop in the markets. You'll also stop for lunch by the beach in Ventimiglia, where Guiseppe's to taste the best pasta in the region (not included in tour price).
As you drive back to the French Riviera along the coastal road, you'll drive through charming Menton, known as the "pearl of France." After a brief stop to walk through the old town, you'll continue along the spectacular High Corniche road, stopping for a photo opportunity of the view over Monaco.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Italian Markets Shopping Tour from Nice
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: dkmaf340, August 2016
The actual market was not very impressive, but our guide Rolf was spectacular. He was a tremendous source of information, knowledge and humor
Reviewed by: Nicole A, July 2016
Great trip! Lots to see! Fun guide!