Fly high over the Barron Gorge and stunning rainforest canopies before heading over magnificent sights such as the Great Barrier Reef, it's spectacular islands and sand cays. This one-hour helicopter flight allows one to see the 'best of both worlds', as it showcases the highlights of heritage rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef.
- Instant Confirmation
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Qualified and professional pilot
Depart from Cairns Airport on an aerial adventure which will reveal the natural beauty of tropical rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef!
Take in the awesome size and majesty of the Great Barrier Reef, which can only really be appreciated from the air. See it in all its splendor as you sight famous landmarks such as Green Island, Arlington Reef and Vlassof Cay. You will follow the delight of the colors and shapes of the reef and marine life, head back towards the Northern Beaches, Double Island and Palm Cove. Glide high above the lush tropical canopy of pristine rainforest, the secluded mountain village of Kuranda, the Barron Gorge, Stoney Creek Falls and Copperlode Dam before returning to the airport.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
General Aviation at the Cairns Airport
Flight concludes at original point of departure.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ultimate Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest 1-hour Helicopter Tour
- 60-minute helicopter flight
- Informative commentary during the flight
- Australia's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Pick up and drop off from Cairns and Northern Beaches hotels
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at the time of booking.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 110kg will be required to pay an extra 50% of an additional seat. Passengers are allowed a weight variance of up to 10% over original recorded weight. Should this variance be found to be more than 10%, your local operator reserves the right to charge an additional fee.
- There is a maximum of 6 passengers permitted per helicopter
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Infants 2 years and under travel free of charge when seated in the lap of a guardian
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Kelvin John B, April 2014
From the get-go my wife Kim and I were made to feel like part of the family. The tour company is a very Professional team of people with state of the art, up to date aircraft. Component management and skilled pilots make this company a pleasure to fly with. Since our return home, we have recommended this tour company to a number of our friends. Thank you for our spectacular memories of our recent holiday. Kel and Kim Burke, April 2014.
Reviewed by: Andrew W, July 2012
fantastic picked up from hotel on time and the scenery was just to die for highly recommend