Learn to dive in just one day! This course is perfect for the adventurer who wants to try scuba diving for the first time. It's also ideal for those who would like to go diving, yet don’t have the time for a full certification. The diving trip includes class instruction, pool session and an open water dive.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
Why not take the opportunity to go scuba diving during your stay in Aruba? This specific scuba diving course is a great introduction to this popular water sport. Nothing compares to the weightless freedom of diving and with expert instructors on hand. No previous experience is necessary!
The boat is built with easy access to the dive platform featuring twin drop down ladders, a two tiered photo table for camera and video equipment, a restroom and fresh water showers for rinsing off.
The tour will include two hours of instruction in the pool. The theory session teaches students the basic rules for scuba diving such as dealing with pressure, breathing on scuba, and how to use the equipment. Then you will take a 1.5 hour boat trip where you will do a 1-tank open water dive of approximately 30-40 minutes. The dive boat goes to a shallow reef or wreck and an instructor will accompany you at all times underwater. Dives are in the 20-30' range. All instruction and necessary equipment is included.
- Children must be 10 years or older to participate in this activity
- A confidential medical form must be filled out prior to enrollment, and a physician's release may be required
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 8:30am or 1:30pm for Pool and Theory work
- 10:00am or 3:30pm afternoon one-tank dive
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Learn to scuba dive in Aruba!
- Instruction Session
- All dive equipment
- Open water dive
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Safety Precautions: All participants are subject to medical clearance and may be asked to complete a medical questionnaire. In order to scuba dive safely, you must be in moderately good physical health. Your respiratory and circulatory systems must be in good condition. All body air spaces must be normal and healthy. Individuals with heart problems, colds or congestion, epilepsy, asthma, or individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not dive. If you are pregnant or think you may be, please talk with your doctor before participating in this activity. If taking medication, consult your doctor before participating in this program. Tour operator has the right to refuse service to anyone who does not meet these basic physical requirements. It is also a safety requirement that you do not snorkel or scuba dive the same day that you fly; please schedule your scuba activity accordingly.
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Katrina P, September 2016
Worth every moment!
Reviewed by: Joshua W, August 2015
Karl was a great instructor and made sure everyone felt comfortable before moving on. Would certainly do again!