Take a 4x4 adventure safari in the missing parts of Egypt, where you can discover the beauty of Egypt's oasis and deserts. Meet Bedouin people and learn about their lives and witness the amazing sunset over the Egyptian desert as you enjoy a BBQ dinner.
- Dinner included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Settle in for the evening and gaze upon the spectacular desert sunset as you feast on a Bedouin BBQ dinner, before returning to your Hurghada hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most Hurghada hotels
Tour returns to original point of departure at approximately 9:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bedouin BBQ in the Egyptian Desert by 4x4
- BBQ dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by modern 4x4 vehicle
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation of this tour will be received at time of booking
- Tour is operated in English. French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Russian speaking guides are available, if requested at time of booking
- Minibus transport is wheelchair accessible
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 3 - 11 years.
- Senior prices are applicable for adults aged 65 years and over.
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Abreeotta W, June 2016
We ripped throughout the sahara with a cool driver and a knowledgable guide! It was beautiful! The village is awe striking! They do so much with so little! The driver washed in the well water and encouraged us to do so as well! We did! He's a really cool cat! Just hang in the back of the crowd with him and you'll get to do all sorts of things while the guide isn't looking He really made the trip! We also zoomed across the dessert on 4-wheelers and doom buggies!!! Bring your own scarf, the ones you can buy are overpriced and not good quality! You can get them in the markets for about 15 LE! The dinner and dinner show are also nice! The telescope is high powered and allows you to see celestial bodies with much clarity!
Reviewed by: carolyn, March 2015
Amazing experience. Loved the jeep ride and the camel ride. The Bedouin's are amazing people!