- Instant Confirmation
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
- Historic Salamanca Place - crafts and restaurants
- Spectacular views of Hobart, the Derwent River and Wrest Point Casino
- Kingston - Hobart's fastest growing town
- Rural town of Huonville - hub of the Huon Valley
- Franklin, township located on the banks of the Huon River noted for wooden boat building
- Experience the country town of Geeveston
- Head deep into Aussie bush at the Tahune Airwalk with stunning views over the Huon River
- Walk on the valley floor at the Huon Pine Walk
- Walk under tall tree fern canopies and alongside the tannin colored Huon River
The Airwalk is located in the Tahune Forest. The Airwalk varies between 25 and 45 meters in height and the walk itself is more than half a kilometer long amongst the magnificent forest canopy allowing a unique view of the surrounding environment including the Huon and Picton Rivers. It takes approximately half an hour to walk through and is a level walkway. Time is also available for a second walk on the ground (boardwalk) through the Huon pines. There are disabled facilities and access to the site.
Click on "View Additional Info" for the hotel pickup list
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Brooke Street Pier Tourism Center
May to September: 9:15am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Huon Valley and Tahune Forest Airwalk Tour from Hobart
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Touring by coach
- Local guide
- Tahune Forest Airwalk and Visitor Interpretation Centre
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise Port pickup not available though can pickup from Brooke Street Pier a short walk from the port
- Infants are free if not occupying a seat. If a seat is required, child fare applies
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Keith T, February 2016
Picturesque place and some great stops on the way. Carry cash for the cherry shed though. The airwalk was spectacular, but for those who have issues with heights, beware.
Reviewed by: Roy G, November 2015
Excellent tour, with a very good guide.