Sail past the coral sands of the shoreline before your catamaran anchors for a three-course, gourmet candlelit dinner. Choose from a variety of delicious Caribbean-themed courses (see daily menu below) before returning to Seven Mile Beach.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departs from the Seven Mile Beach Watersports Center
Returns to original departure point at approximately 8:45pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Grand Cayman Catamaran Dinner Cruise
- Luxury catamaran sail
- Three-course dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Beverages (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to time restrictions, these tours are not available for cruise ship passengers on a one day stopover
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Note: if you do not reconfirm your dinner meal at least 24 hours before the day of the tour, you will receive the chicken option on a Tuesday or Thursday or the Pork Ribs option on a Saturday
- Cream of Tomato Soup served with focaccia bread
- Fish cake served on a bed of greens
- Blackened fish taco topped with mango salsa and lime slaw
- Cured and slow smoked baby back pork ribs in a honey garlic sauce
- All natural chicken breast in a spicy jerk marinade
- Rice and beans
- Mixed greens
- Roasted root vegetables
- Pasta salad
- Warm stick toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce
*Please choose an appetizer and entrée option upon booking or contact Red Sail Sports prior to 2pm on the day of the sail. If no option is chosen you will automatically receive Soup and Chicken.
** A vegetarian option is available and must be requested at the time of booking: Grilled Portobello Mushroom topped with Roasted Red Pepper, Pesto and Brie cheese.
***Fresh catch can and will vary between mahi-mahi, trigger and wahoo.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Brian T, June 2016
Very friendly staff. Would have been better if the weather was nicer but this was not their fault. Great ship, great people.
Reviewed by: Claire B, November 2015
Fantastic tour, very romantic and a great end to our holiday.
Very well organised all the way from booking. They also catered to my dietary requirements which was appreciated.