- Hotel pickup included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Day trip (destination A to B)
After your riding adventure, you'll be transported to the famous Blue Lagoon for some well-earned relaxation. Once there you have many recreational options to choose from, such as walking in the Blue Lagoon's spectacular surroundings, bathing in the milky blue-green water, relaxing in a geothermal steam bath or releasing the stress from your shoulders under a Blue Lagoon waterfall.
Choose from a standard entrance-only pass to the Blue Lagoon or indulge in a bathing experience with use of towel, drink of your choice, skin care trial pack and algae mask on the comfort package. An afternoon to savour!
Please note the Blue Lagoon will be closed from 5 Jan - 21 Jan, 2016
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour returns to hotels and guest houses in the Reykjavik area with pick-ups at Blue Lagoon at the following times:
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9:30am - Standard Tour
Tour departs at 9:30 am and includes a visitor pass and entrance to the Blue Lagoon
USD $214.99Pricing details
1pm - Standard Tour
Tour departs at 1 pm and includes a visitor pass and entrance to the Blue Lagoon
USD $214.99Pricing details
Viking Horse-Riding, Iceland
- Professional guide
- Horse riding tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fee to The Blue Lagoon
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the maximum weight for horse riding is 120kg
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Please note the Blue Lagoon will be closed from 5 Jan - 21 Jan, 2016
- Please note that all bookings made prior to June 25th 2015 do not include the Blue Lagoon ticket and are required to purchase a ticket from the local operator directly upon check-in. All Bookings made after June 25th 2015 have the Blue lagoon ticket included
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: WEI LIN REBECCA C, October 2016
This tour was really good. It gave a totally different experience in Iceland. Relaxing in Blue Lagoon without any time limits was awesome, especially after my muscles ache from the horse riding, which was lovely and picturesque by the way. I was a complete newbie at horse-riding, but I found myself staying on my horses. The guides are also distributed evenly to ensure that everyone is safe. I would recommend this trip to everyone.
Reviewed by: Jacqueline P, September 2016
It was my first time on a horse and I didn't have to be afraid cause the horse had done it hundreds of times. He resonded to me very well, and made my experience a fun one. He was a good choice for me.
The staff were helpful and gave you tips along the way.