During your time in Niagara Falls, take a tour of the American side of the spectacular falls. Highlights include a walking adventure along the incomparable Cave of the Winds and an exciting cruise to the base of Horseshoe Falls on the famous Maid of the Mist. Ride in an elevator to the bottom of Niagara Gorge and before ascending the Prospect Point Observation Tower for a view from above.
Travel by elevator deep into the Niagara Gorge where you can get as close as 20 feet from the falls on the Cave of Winds trip. Are you brave enough to stand on Hurricane Deck? Ascend to the extended viewing deck of the Prospect Observation Tower and let Niagara's mist kiss your cheek. Don a souvenir raincoat and hop aboard the world famous Maid of the Mist boat ride. Sail past the American and Bridal Veil Falls before coming to a dramatic stop inside the mouth of the roaring Canadian Horseshoe Falls.
This tour is seasonal and operates from May through to October.
Please note: The Maid of the Mist portion of this tour departs from the US side of Niagara Falls. All customers booking this tour must have appropriate documentation to enter the United States.
*Operating dates of the Maid of the Mist and Cave of the Winds are approximate and dependent on winter/ice conditions.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10:30am
Departs at 1pm
Departs at 3pm
Cave of the Winds, Niagara Falls
- Hotel pick up and drop off to/from Niagara Falls and Niagara Falls, New York
- Free parking at the Niagara Falls Welcome Center
- Maid of the Mist boat ride (early May- late October)*
- The Niagara Legends of Adventure Movie (replaces the Maid of the Mist boat ride during the off-season)*
- Cave of the Winds (early May - late December)*
- The New York State Power Vista (replaces the Cave of the Winds during the off-season)*
- Prospect Point Observation Tower
- Transportation to/from Toronto or Buffalo hotels
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: hotel pickup is NOT available from Toronto
- If staying on the Canadian side, a current valid passport is required on the day of travel
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Eric H, October 2016
This is a tour you don't want to miss. The tour bus picks you up at your hotel, takes you to the boat landing area. Your take the boat trip to both falls, getting rather wet on the way! then you get to spend time on the Observation Deck, which is excellent for photo ops. After that, a trip a few minutes away to Whirlpool Rapids. then you get driven to the Cave of the Winds, which lets you out right under Niagara Falls. You will get soaked on the hurricane deck I watched people get knocked over - the deck is aptly named! but it's completely fun!
Reviewed by: Anonymous, October 2016
WE HAD PAT R. AS OUR TOUR GUIDE AND HE WAS THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD ON A TOUR. HE WAS SO KNOWLEDGEABLE AND TRULY CARED FOR HIS PASSENGERS. HE HAD COMPASSION FOR ALL. IT WAS A GREAT TOUR.