Welcome to Hobart, Tasmania! A city of yachts and spinnakers; gardens and galleries; sandstone cottages and stately Georgian Homes - a city built on the pain and toil of yesteryear English convicts. The perfect introduction to Hobart's best sites - this is the ultimate city tour!
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
Board the Hobart Explorer Coach Tram for a historical 3 hour tour of Hobart and the beautiful surrounding suburbs, this tour gives you the perfect picture of Hobart's attractions.
- Sullivan's Cove - Hobart's birthplace and ferry terminal
- Parliament House
- Salamanca Place - Georgian style warehouses now restored as restaurants, galleries and pubs
- Princes Park - a one time gun battery
- Battery Point - charming historic houses, pubs, boutique shops and restaurants
- St George's Church
- View of Wrest Point Casino and exclusive Sandy Bay
- St David's Park
- Anglesea Barracks
- South Hobart at the foot of Mt Wellington
- Cascade Gardens and Brewery
- Visit the remains of the Female Factory - a one time female prison and Island Produce Fudge Factory
- St David's Cathedral
- Treasury Building and Franklin Square
- General Post Office and Hobart Town Hall
- Queen's Domain and Government House
- Cross the Tasman Bridge over the Derwent River
- Views of the Kangaroo Bay Marina and Bellerive
- Stop at Rosny Hill lookout for stunning views of Hobart, Sandy Bay, Mt Wellington, The Tasman Bridge and Glenorchy
- Victoria Dock and Constitution Dock
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Morning Departure: 9:30am
- Afternoon Departure: 1pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am
USD $37.17Pricing details
Departs at 1pm
USD $37.17Pricing details
Salamanca Market, Hobart
- Hobart Explorer Coach Tram Tour (due to operational requirements, sometimes other vehicles may be used)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Sylvia G Picton P, November 2016
Visited Cascade Gardens, female prison, Battery Point, Rosny Hill lookout, Botanical gardens. Adam was our guide and he was excellent because he was very knowledgeable, helpful and obviously loved Hobart and sharing it with others.
Reviewed by: Gillian A, May 2016
This tour is a must do also and our driver guide Elise was fabulous