- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
Climb mountains and hills, explore lush subtropical forests and stop at picturesque lakes. You’ll have dozens of opportunities to take pictures of the scenic vistas.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Juan ATV Adventure Tour
- Use of personal 4x4 ATV
- Professional, personable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in San Juan metropolitan area (districts of Isla Verde, Condado, Miramar & Old San Juan).
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside San Juan metropolitan area (districts of Isla Verde, Condado, Miramar & Old San Juan).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable attire for riding the ATV
- Minimum age is 10 years
- All drivers must have a driver's license
- Please note: visit to the cave formation area is weather permitting
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: stephdelice17, September 2016
The tour was excellent definitely worth the money. Our tour guide Omar was awesome and very informative. The mosquitos bit me so I recommend bringing repellent.
Reviewed by: estherno, July 2016
it was great.. But waiting for 20 minutes for the other family to come down was a bit annoying.
Then the lady couldn't handle the ATV. we had to go back..
Then the mans ATV broke 2 times..
sights are great, once you get the handle of it.. Its Amazing!!
the Instructor had the patience of a saint and was very cool!