- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
You'll transfer to South Street Seaport for a one-hour cruise of Manhattan Harbor. The spectacular New York skyline is a breathtaking sight to behold and while you sail past the Statue of Liberty, toast your experience with a complimentary glass of champagne.
End the evening with impressive views from the 70th floor of Rockefeller Center at the Top of the Rock Observatory. The three floors of indoor and outdoor decks offer the perfect panoramic view of New York City at night. The perfect way to complete your night out on the town!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
New York Night On The Town
- Professional guide
- Transport by climate-controlled sprinter minibus (Double decker buses may be used to accommodate larger group sizes)
- Walking tour of the High Line Park
- New York Harbor cruise
- Glass of champagne on board cruise
- Admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking to guarantee wheelchair accessibility
- Boat features enclosed decks and heating
- Double decker buses may be used to accommodate larger group sizes
- Infants 2 years and under are free
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Pamela M, October 2016
We're telling all our friends to take this tour - great combination of attractions!
Reviewed by: Pauline R, September 2016
This was a really great experience. Our guide was lee and he knew so much it was hard to keep up with everything he told us. The bus trip was comprehensive. The high line trip was good. The boat trip was excellent, we saw the Statue of Liberty and Ellis island with plenty of photo opportunities. The food was ok not a huge selection nor over generous but quite adequate. The Top of the Rock at night was superb, even though we had already been there in the daytime it was still worth going at night. I would say not for younger children as it finishes so late plus there's not a lot to keep them interested.