New York City Night On The Town Tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Dinner included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Next you'll be transported to dinner at Grotta Azzurra, one of New York's oldest Italian restaurants in the heart of Little Italy and 3.5*-rated on Yelp and Tripadvisor. Grotta Azzura was founded in 1908 by the Davino family and was once an evening hangout for the "Rat Pack" after Frank Sinatra named it his favorite Italian restaurant. Here you'll enjoy a traditional Italian dinner from a choice of entrees (see itinerary section below for menu details) with soft drinks included.
After dinner, you'll transfer to South Street Seaport for a one-hour cruise of Manhattan Harbor. The spectacular New York skyline is a breathtaking sight to behold and while you sail past the Statue of Liberty, toast your experience with a complimentary glass of champagne.
End the evening with impressive views from the 70th floor of Rockefeller Center at the Top of the Rock Observatory. The three floors of indoor and outdoor decks offer the perfect panoramic view of New York City at night. The perfect way to complete your night out on the town!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Check-in by 5:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
New York Night On The Town
- Professional guide
- Transport by climate-controlled sprinter minibus
- Walking tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Glass of champagne
- Admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Boat features enclosed decks and heating
- Infants 2 years and under are free
Choose from 9 delicious dishes below*:
1. Linguine Marinara, classic tomato sauce
2. Chicken Parmigiana, tomato sauce and mozzarella
3. Pork scallopini sautéed with butter and white wine
4. Skirt steak grilled served with onions and wild mushrooms sauce
5. Basa white filet of fish prepared oreganata style
6. Homemade sausage served with peppers and onions
7. Eggplant parmigiana, traditional preparation
8. House salad Romaine lettuce, red onions, ripe tomatoes with white vinegar
9. Insalata Mista Mesclun salad, diced tomato, red onion and balsamic vinaigrette
*Includes soft drinks (water and soda). Menu subject to change
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: mjernigan, July 2016
Excellent tour! We started our evening with a walk through Chelsea Market, followed by a short walk on the High Line. We then reloaded the tour van for a drive to the harbor and a cruise under the Brooklyn Bridge and around the Statue of Liberty. The skyline views while on the cruise were fantastic. Our tour guide Bonnie was a native New Yorker. She was very knowledgeable and gave an informative history of New York during all of our drive times, all while keeping the tour lighthearted and fun. After the harbor cruise, we drove through Chinatown and to Little Italy for dinner. We had time after dinner to walk to one of the many Italian bakeries for dessert if we chose to do so. After dinner, we were dropped off at Rockefeller Center to experience some incredible nighttime views.
Reviewed by: Roselyn S, July 2016
This by far was thee best tour, even though we didn't get to go atop the Rockafella building, because to the weather, it was a wonderful tour of NY