Leeds Castle Private Viewing, Canterbury and Greenwich Day Trip from London
- Free snacks included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Exclusive after-hours access
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Leeds Castle, England
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Thames River cruise
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Martin S, July 2016
Our tour guide, Steve, was great! My wife and daughter are still talking about this tour and Steve as one of the highlights of our 9 days in the UK. We had enough time to enjoy all three stops and the ride back into London on the Thames. Definitely worth the money.
Reviewed by: Marge K, July 2016
The tour was very good and the tour guide knowledgeable about the areas we visited. Leeds is incredibly romantic and was excited to see the WW2 bunker as we passed the white cliffs of Dover. It was great to visit Canterbury and see its famous cathedral. I would recommend this tour to anyone.