- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Your tour begins with a comfortable, scenic bus ride. Stop at the visitor’s center before continuing to Mount Rainier National Park. Enjoy lunch (own expense) at the world-renowned Whittaker School of Mountaineering, where a 30-minute slide show will take you on a visual journey to the summit, presented by a professional Mt Rainier guide.
On your way to Paradise, the mountain’s visitor’s center famous for its magnificent views, linger at several lookout points and gaze at the awe-inspiring scenery and natural wonders. Admire crashing waterfalls, diverse plant life and the picturesque snowcapped summit. In the late afternoon, follow a different route back to Seattle and take in even more fantastic Pacific Northwest scenery.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pickup times are between 6:40am and 7:45am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- 10-hour Mt. Rainier tour from Seattle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Seattle, SeaTac, Tukwila and Renton areas
- Professional driver/guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Layered clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended (temperatures can vary from rainy and cold to sunny and hot in a single day)
- Enjoy lunch at a Mt Rainier cafe or buy a picnic lunch along the way (own expense)
- Traffic and road conditions may alter tour route
- Tour cannot pickup from private residences
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: deonna2, October 2016
Worth every penny! The views, the hikes and our guide Wesley was EXTREMELY knowledgeable! So fun, so informative and such beautiful sites!!! I've already printed out two of the pictures I took to hang in my home.
Reviewed by: Joshua B, October 2016
Bryan was our tour guide back in September and he was a pleasure to have around and guide us. Extremely knowledgeable with a great sense of humor.