- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
The tour begins with a brief introduction to the history of Barcelona before heading to the tour shop to collect the bikes. Some of the sights on the bike tour include:
- Placa Sant Jaume
- Placa del Rei
- La Catedral
- La Sagrada Familia
- Parc de la Ciutadella
- Also Palau de la Musica Catalana, Arc del Triomf, Plaza de Toros Monumental, Vila Olímpica, Barceloneta beach, Port Vell, El Borne, Basilica de la Santa Maria del Mar and more!
Late in the tour we take a break at an outdoor beach bar to relax for a bit and to enjoy the opportunity to mingle with your fellow bikers, while taking in the sights and atmosphere of the Mediterranean. Remember to bring a swim suit if you want to take a dip in the sea and some extra spending cash for food and drinks
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 11am
Barcelona Half-Day Bike Tour
- Bicycle rental and guided tour
- Child-seats and helmets (on request)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children weighing under 48 pounds (22 kilos) travel free of charge in a child-seat, please book the infant rate.
- Children over this weight will be charged the full adult rate. Please advise at time of booking if a child seat is required.
The tours follow carefully planned routes, avoiding busy streets and traffic and riding mainly on bike paths, down Gothic alleyways, through parks and along the beach, so just pedal and enjoy the ride.
The tours go out rain or shine. Rain ponchos are provided in wet weather. It's a good idea to bring along some sun protection in the summer and something warm to wear in the spring and fall.
You will love our bikes; they're so fun and easy to ride! They have 3 speeds, wide handlebars, big tires, super-comfortable seats and, of course, bells. Everybody loves bells. Kid bikes are also available on request.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Joy D, October 2016
Benja is a great guide - thoroughly enjoyable way to see Barcelona!
Reviewed by: liz.peloso, October 2016
An excellent tour. Dicken our guide was knowledgeable and entertaining. Just the right amount of biking and stopping for discussion.