Explore St. Lucia by both land and sea to experience the true beauty of this island. Start with an excursion to Morne Fortune, see banana plantations, fishing villages and rich tropical vegetation before arriving at Soufriere, home of the landmark Pitons. On this St. Lucia adventure tour, you'll have the opportunity to visit the Sulphur Springs, Diamond Waterfalls and Botanical Gardens. After lunch, return by boat, cruising the coastline with a stop to swim and snorkel!
Enjoy "the best of both worlds" as you experience the quaint and beautiful landscape of the island by coach and the spectacular coastline by boat. This excursion has been described by many as "exciting", "scenic", "informative" and "great value for money".
Drive through the banana plantations, the tropical vegetation and two fishing villages on the outskirts of the rainforest. Then, descend into Soufriere, home of the beautiful and spectacular "Pitons". Visit the Sulphur Springs in the drive-in volcano and the amazing Diamond Botanical Gardens, where tropical flowers grow in profusion.
Stop for Lunch at a local restaurant before joining a boat for the return journey along the island’s fascinating coastline. Stop to swim or snorkel and cruise to beautiful Marigot Bay. Return to the dock where the bus will be waiting to take you back to your North Island hotel.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from your North Island hotel
Returns to original departure point at approximately 3:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Land and Sea Adventure in St Lucai
- Hotel pickup and drop off (North Island hotels only)
- Complimentary Drink with Lunch
- Drinks aboard Boat
- Entrance Fees to all Attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Herringbone, July 2015
This was fantastic! We really got to see the best of St. Lucia on this part of our trip! It was the best deal for the price of all the trips we took!
Reviewed by: julispain, August 2014
This tour was amazing!