- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
After leaving San Gimignano, the tour returns to Florence via the Chianti area stopping by the charming villages of Castellina in Chianti and Monteriggioni. And while sitting back savoring the subtle textures and tones of the wine, contemplate the beautiful countryside that has been your constant companion during the day.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chianti Wine Region Small Group Day Trip from Florence
- Light lunch with wine tasting in Siena
- Transport by minivan (maximum 8 passengers)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jerrilynn, October 2016
Our driver/guide was knowledgeable, interesting and friendly. Our local guide in Siena showed us a personal side of the city, walking through neighborhood and learning the history of this beautiful city. Our lunch and wine tour in Chianti was beautiful and delicious! Great tour!
Reviewed by: Chuck, United States of America, August 2016
A great tour. Our tour guide, Jakamo, knew the areas very well and was a really valuable part of the tour. Each town was unique and really gave us a good sense of Italy that we couldn't have gotten in Florence or as part of a large group, and the winery visit was a nice addition. Definitely a fun and interesting day.