- All-inclusive tour
- Excellent value for money
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch included
The Cinque Terre takes its name from the five picturesque fishing villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. Each town has a distinct character, but all share alleys, arches and steep stone steps, best explored on foot. An idyllic snapshot of old-world Italy, the villages are surrounded by sunny beaches, narrow lanes lined with shops and stalls, brightly colored fishing boats, seaside promenades and sleepy piazzas.
The ancient trails are rough but manageable. Be prepared for the hiking – although the path is open to everyone, remember that the ground can be slippery, uneven, and in places steep and narrow. The charm of the area is that it is natural and unspoilt, so do not expect hand rails or safety rails when steps are steep or when the path is close to the edge.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
- Local guide
- 40-minute boat ride (weather permitting)
- Rail travel between villages, where necessary
- Transport by air-conditioned coachnch)
- Entry into Cinque Terre National Park
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Suitable walking shoes required – no flip-flops. Suggestions: walking boots or sneakers, closed toe shoes with non-slip soles.
- If you want to swim during free time, please remember to bring your own towel and swimwear.
- On rare occasions the boat ride will stop operating due to bad weather or strong winds. It is beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued.
- A large amount of walking is involved. You must be of average fitness and be able to keep up with the rest of the group.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties, below average fitness, or young children.
- Minimum age is 12 years.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Allen S, December 2016
My wife said this was one of the best activities of our whole trip - Rome, Florence and Switzerland
Reviewed by: tspence2012, December 2016
This tour was truly AMAZING! This was one of my favorite days that my husband and I spent in Italy. It was such an adventure and the towns are so beautiful. The tour guide was excellent and very knowledgeable. She even made the drive to Cinque Terre fun and a learning experience. The only thing about the tour is that I wish we could have spent more time in each town. However, there is just simply no way to do that on a day trip. We would have needed to consider just spending 2 days at least in the region.
The hike is not too bad. My husband and I are in moderate shape I would say, and the hike was fine. You can go at your own pace, so you can take breaks when you need them especially to stop and soak in the beautiful scenery. Heights wise, I am terrified of heights, but I didn't find myself fearful at all on this tour. Just breathtaking. A must see location of Italy.