The ultimate Queenstown challenge is Bungy and go from nervous to completely elated in five seconds. 99% of clients say it's the best thing they have ever done.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
If you've heard of Bungy, you've heard of Kawarau - home to the original 43-metre Bungy Jump. The world's first and most infamous of leaps is still going strong, with tens of thousands Bungying each year.
At the world's best-loved Bungy site, you can choose from a number of options; topple over backwards, forwards, with another person, spin or somersault. Kawarau Bridge Bungy is also the only Bungy in Queenstown where you can choose to bob above the water, touch it, or be fully immersed.
- World's first commercial Bungy
- Huge variety of ways to Bungy
- Water touch option
- Party Central
"Physically, no harm will come to the jumper. The system is very gentle on a person who jumps. You can be a big strong guy or a little wee girl or a paraplegic or a very old person - it's no problem to jump all these people because the thing about Bungy is that it's from the shoulders up not the shoulders down& so it's inside your head."Comfort and your Safety:
Safe? We invented safe. We've notched up over one millions jumps and our procedures conform to a rigorous code of practice. We were the world's first Bungy operators to be awarded the prestigious 'S' mark for quality and safety.
Not feeling brave enough to take the plunge? No need to miss out altogether, you can join the excitement as a spectator and watch your friends bungy from Kawarau Bridge.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:20am
Departs at 10:40am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 1:20pm
Departs at 2:40pm
- Kawarau Bridge Bungy Jump
- Free genuine Bungy t-shirt
- All safety equipment
- Photographs and jump videos available for purchase following jump trip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must have a parent or guardian co-sign their waiver form
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Weight Restriction: 35kilos - 235kilos / Height Restriction: 1.20 meters minimum
- Photographs or Video of individual's bungy jump is approximately NZD45.00 each or approximately NZD80.00 for Photo and DVD Pack. Offer is only available for those who have completed a jump and are at an 'additional cost'.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Julianne C, October 2016
Great fun for me plus two ziplines. Disappointing that my friend wouldn't jump but they wouldn't let me take her place. Nobody else waiting to jump and already paid for!!
Reviewed by: Lynn T, October 2016
Excellent we really enjoyed it. Professional fun great experience