Sydney Opera House and Opera Australia Dinner Package
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Choice of seating available
- Several menus to choose from
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Likely to Sell Out
Performances are held in the Opera Theatre. With seating for 1547 people, its the second largest venue at Sydney Opera House. As the operas are performed in their original language (mostly Italian), subtitles in English are projected onto a screen above the stage.
You will begin the evening with a guided tour of Australia's most famous icon, the Sydney Opera House, followed by a three-course pre-theatre dinner at the Aria Restaurant and a 3-tiered tasting plate at Opera Kitchen. A performance by Opera Australia will complete your Red Carpet experience. You will receive an exclusive Sydney Opera House gift to take away as a souvenir. Choose from the following seating options:
- Premium tickets with dinner at Aria or Opera Kitchen
- A Reserve tickets with dinner at Aria or Opera Kitchen
- B Reserve tickets with dinner at Aria or Opera Kitchen
Please click "View Additional info" below for the Opera Theatre seating map
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Guided Sydney Opera House Tour commences at 5pm
- 3-course dinner at 5.45pm at Aria or 3-tiered tasting plate at Opera Kitchen (or enjoy dinner after the opera performance)
- Opera performances commences at 7:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Aria & Premium Ticket
Guided tour of Sydney Opera House; 3-course dinner at Aria Restaurant; Premium seating for Opera Australia at Sydney Opera House
USD $266.13Pricing details
Aria & A Reserve Ticket
Guided tour of Sydney Opera House; 3-course dinner at Aria Restaurant; A Reserve seating for Opera Australia at Sydney Opera House
USD $231.44Pricing details
Aria & B Reserve Ticket
Guided tour of Sydney Opera House; 3-course dinner at Aria Restaurant; B Reserve seating for Opera Australia at Sydney Opera House
USD $202.12Pricing details
Tasting Plate & Premium Ticket
Guided tour of Sydney Opera House; 3-tiered tasting plate for two at Opera Kitchen; Premium seating for Opera Australia at Sydney Opera House
USD $228.52Pricing details
Tasting Plate & A Reserve
Guided tour of Sydney Opera House; 3-tiered tasting plate for two at Opera Kitchen; A Reserve seating for Opera Australia at Sydney Opera House
USD $193.83Pricing details
Tasting Plate & B Reserve
Guided tour of Sydney Opera House; 3-tiered tasting plate for two at Opera Kitchen; B Reserve seating for Opera Australia at Sydney Opera House
USD $164.51Pricing details
- Guided Tour of the Sydney Opera House
- Three-course dinner at Aria or 3-tiered tasting plate at Opera Kitchen (depending on which option chosen)
- Premium, A Reserve or B Reserve tickets (select seating at time of booking)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
The ultimate femme fatale is here to stamp her feet, toss her hair and dance. Will she love Don José? Maybe. Will you fall for her sultry Habanera? Definitely. This new take on Bizet's famous opera hones in on the relationships at its heart, and the wild love that promises freedom while binding the lovers in an unbreakable web of fate.
July 2016: 9, 13, 15, 21, 23, 29
August 2016, 3, 9, 12
A powerful man. A past tragedy. A very present enemy. Personal sacrifice meets political thriller in this vast opera by a master of the genre. The opera's extraordinary musical demands and sprawling story make it a rarity on the opera stage.
July 2016: 26, 28, 30
August 2016: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 13
My Fair Lady (Musical)
On 15 March 1956, at the Mark Hellinger Theater on Broadway, something extraordinary happened that would change the course of music theater history forever: it was called My Fair Lady. A young newcomer, Julie Andrews, played the role of Eliza Doolittle in New York and London. It was only her second role on Broadway, and it was the role that would define her career and help catapult her to international stardom. Now, in the 60th anniversary year of the Broadway premiere, and in the 60th birthday year of Opera Australia, they have teamed up again with John Frost to recreate that sensational 1956 production with none other than Dame Julie Andrews at the helm as director. A stellar cast of Australian theater royalty will be specially assembled for this production of My Fair Lady.
September 2016: 6, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 23, 24, 28, 29, 30
October 2016: 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29
November 2016: 2, 3, 4
ARIA pre-theatre sample dinner menu:
Located on the doorstep of Sydney Opera House, ARIA combines fine food and wine and excellent service with spectacular views of the Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay and of course the Opera House, making ARIA one of Sydney's ultimate dining venues.
The ARIA bar boasts an impressive private wine cellar. Have the opportunity to sample some of Australia's rarest wines in addition to other fine wines from around the globe in an elegant space for a pre-dinner drink.
- Freshly shucked Sydney rock oysters, half dozen, with chardonnay vinaigrette and trout pearls
- Caramelized onion tart with jannei goats cheese and baby leeks
- Bug meat boudin blanc served with fine pasta, salmon roe and lime
- Ocean trout and salmon terrine with a dill dressing and grilled sour dough
- Twice cooked Bangalow pork belly with caramelized apple and balsamic
- Pan-fired potato gnocchi with buffalo mozzarella, green vegetables, sage and nut brown butter
- Crisp skin barramundi with fresh udon noodles and eggplant
- South Australian butterfish with a mushroom and truffle crust, fingerling potatoes and gremolata
- Roast lamb rack with basil, Du Puy lentils and potato mash
- Char-grilled sirloin with red wine butter and Pont Neuf potatoes
- Mandarin jelly with fresh raspberries and tea sorbet
- Quince and almond kouign-amann served hot with creme anglaise
- Valrhona chocolate and caramel delice with hazelnut praline and vanilla ice cream
- Ginger creme brulee with confit pineapple and caramel
- Cheese plate with a selection of Australian and international cheeses
Reviewed by: Junyi J, July 2016
Nice tour, very informative and helpful guide. Great dinner and excellent performance. Should never miss this.
Reviewed by: Ian P, July 2016
Great guides taking us to the inner sanctum of the Opera House. Our guide had worked in all areas of the place including being a performer.
Dinner at the Aria fine dining restaurant was superb followed by a wonderful performance of Carmen. A great night.