- Instant Confirmation
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Free drinks included
Fly along St Kilda beach at 500 feet, you'll circle the world-famous Melbourne Cricket Ground, view the Melbourne Cup home straight as you fly above Flemington Racecourse and follow the route of the F1 Grand Prix track. Take in stunning city skyscraper vistas as you circle Melbourne, flying over the botanical gardens, the Exhibition Buildings and the Dockalnds.
See Melbourne from the unique vantage point that only a helicopter can provide with V.I.P. controlled airspace access.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Melbourne Helicopter Tour: City Center and St Kilda Beach
- Refreshments in the V.I.P. departure lounge
- 20-minute helicopter flight
- Informative commentary by pilot
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please ensure you provide a direct form of contact at time of booking in case of poor weather.
- Infants must travel on parents knee and be accompanied by two adults
- Helicopters are weight dependent for safe operations and subject to federal aviation law. Passengers weighing over 100 kilograms (220 pounds) must pay a 100% surcharge (payable direct). Passengers weighing over 136 kilograms (300 pounds) are not permitted to participate.
- According to law, passengers will be weighed before flight to confirm weights
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Heliport is located at Essendon Airport, approx 15-minutes from Melbourne CBD
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Closest pickup point for guests not staying in the city is at eureka skydeck ticketing office: Eureka Skydeck 88 7 Riverside Quay Southbank 3006 Australia
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Heather D, December 2013
Fantastic, a must do when visiting Melbourne. We did this on our 2nd last day of our holiday and only wished we had done it sooner so we could of been more orientated. Well worth the money.
Reviewed by: Carol H, August 2011
My two Adult Sons - Matt and Chris Dart said the experience was AWESOME and the pilot the same. Would do again and cannot sing the praises highly enough. Thankyou Carol