- Lunch included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Fully narrated tour
- Hotel pickup included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
October 1 - May 31
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9:30am
Tour departs at 10am
Tour departs at 11:30am
- Hotel pickup
- Individual Chicago-style pizza
- Soft drink
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Waiter's gratuity
- Transportation via air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please call 72 hours prior for confirmation and hotel pickup arrangements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Raymond W, October 2012
The Best of Chicago Tour was very interesting and informative, but I had to pay for my own Deep Dish Pizza and as it says above Including a Deep Dish Pizza, I thought this was inclueded in the price.
Reviewed by: DAVID A O, September 2012
Really disappointed by this trip. First of all, no one collected at our hotel as previously arranged so had to get later trip. Southern side of tour has no real places of interest, mostly warehouses turned into apartments. The northern side had more well known places to see. We were on the bus for just over four hours and were never offered the pizza. The lady who took our tickets said she would come back with a voucher for us for the pizza, but she never returned. I wish we had booked one of the other tours instead. Had lost the will to live after the four hours sat on a bus!!!