- Airport transfer
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Roundtrip Aruba Airport Transfer
- Local taxes
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach (Eagle Beach and Palm Beach hotels only. No private residences.)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Transport is only available for Eagle Beach and Palm Beach hotels. Transport to private residences is not available.
- Prior to your travel date, your Hotel and Flight details MUST be advised so your transfer may be allocated. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise this information directly. The supplier contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
- Please arrange your return trip to the airport at least 48 hours prior to your departure by contacting the supplier directly.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Megan M, September 2016
Smooth and easy transfer service. The pick-up at the airport was quick - no waiting or long lines. Getting out of Aruba was just as easy...just make sure to call them to arrange your pick-up to get back to the airport before your day of departure.
Reviewed by: Sylvia M, September 2016
The round trip from Airport to Hotel and back to Airport on our last day was great. It is worry free way to travel. You look for the yellow shirts at the airport and presto you are on the bus. And dropping off other people at their hotels you get a bit of a tour. On our last day they came and picked us up on time which was fantastic. I would recommend doing this. I will also see if I can use this for other destinations.